Saturday, April 7, 2012

Tasks/Assignments

Coming into my internship I knew what my role was going to be, a sportscaster. Every Wednesday and Friday I gain a new tool that I can use when I graduate. My assignments every week is to go film highlights, write scripts, edit highlights, and on-air stand-ups. Now almost 4 months into the semester I have gained so much experience that is priceless. I feel myself getting more comfortable in front of the camera and putting out excellent work for my employer. Some of my new skills include writing scripts for "Hey Whats the Score." Worcester State University classes have helped me in this internship, by taking a public speaking class it gave me confidence going in. Also taking a media writing class has helped me with my grammar and the right way to write scripts. During my spring break I decided to go into Marlborough and film on camera. This is my best episode yet in front of the camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment