Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Week 13 : Ending Evaluation

     Looking back at everything that I have done over the past 4 months is amazing. How you can achieve so much in a small period of time. As I looked back at all of my shows and what I did and all the hard work that I put in on Monday and Wednesdays, I saw an immense improvement from week 1 to week 6. In week 1 you see a person that is shy and insecure in front of the camera. Move to week 6 you see someone that is confident and has personality for the viewers. After my week 3 blog I worked even harder to reach my goals, which I did and I am very proud of that. This experience has given me an outlook on my future and what my life my become. I have also found a new respect for sportscasters out there, as it is not an easy profession, they pour their hearts and their souls in their work.
     WMCT is a tremendous organization to work for. They make you comfortable from when you walk in the door til' you walk out. They teach you everything that you need to know and go slow enough for you to be able to learn at your own pace. They do not rush you into anything that you do not feel comfortable doing. Making you do coffee runs or other intern work you hear other organizations making interns do, that's not WMCT. I would recommend WMCT to anyone that wants to get a start in the television business, they are the perfect people to work for. I want to thank everyone that helped me throughout my time at WMCT, I greatly appreciate what you did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment